not quite what your grandma used to make...

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A little inspiration to hold me over.

Holy cow!  I can't believe it's already been two weeks since my last blog post!  Though it has been pretty busy around here.  The biggest time sucker right now is all the prep for M's and my belated "reception" (we ran off and got hitched in Vermont this past December) that's coming up this weekend.  A busy summer schedule that seems we always need to be in 100 places at once.   And the kicker that  is the pulled back muscle I acquired at work last week - which really put me in slow down.  So while M took care of the pups, the apartment, the errands, and all the other things that she does (being the amazing wifey that she is;)   I tried to be kind to my muscles and relax as much as possible - which, inevitably, threw me even further behind.

So unable to work on anything not party or relaxation related I took the chance to catch up on blog reading, exploring the reading lists of others, and finding endless sources of inspiration.  So why not share my finds? And show some blog love while I'm at it.


Crafters and their creations:






















Beautiful Environments, Beautiful Objects:




















Retro love:




















They're all good reads, chock full of beautiful pictures and can bring inspiration to any blank canvas.

Have a good week!  

1 comment:

  1. Hiya and thanks for adding me to your blogroll. =D

    Great to see you are an artist too. I used to pour over original eBay artists works, blogs and websites to find inspiration when I did art full time. =) Good stuff out there!

    ReplyDelete